B2’s Bibles by date-and Compare SahidicCopticGospelofJohn.-- 200-300 C.E. Pp
B2’s Bibles by date
By Lasted Date Publication
Newest Bible 2013
For The Watchtower Commentary Bible Library Open http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e --
(5) ViewProduct Not Online Capel,V. 21st CENTURY NEW TESTAMENT The Literal/Free Dual Translation
Special Note The [3 Worst Bible Printing Mistakes] in bibles
Bible Words Changed & Restored In Best NT Bibles –that is this PAGE.
please share them with SBT Write the email@example.com.
Non-Trinity Bibles--Then Oneness or Trinity Based Bibles (T-O.htm)
Then Commentary about Bibles
Are-Trinitarian/Oneness Bible Based Publishers—
For More Web-Info on Wt and NWT Open- NWTplusMoreWTWebInfo.htm
Jehovah's Witnesses are an international Christian denomination whose members
believe that their faith is the restoration of first-century Christianity. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses
Acts - 15:14
Nazarene 2000- Commentary http://www.nazarene-friends.org/nazcomm/default.htm 2000+
Now that We are in The Communications age.—We Can Examine Everything Ourselves
The People's New Testament (1891)The People's New Testament
By Barton Warren Johnson (1891): web version of a wonderful, very old-fashioned Bible commentary and exposition
A Non-Ecclesiastical New Testament Open http://members.aol.com/egweimi/order.htm
Best Non Trinitarian Oneness Bibles With Commentary and some without Plus IntroductionForConcernedStudents.htm
There are hundreds of Trinitarian/Oneness Bibles and Commentaries online but----
Very Few Non-Trinitarian/Oneness Bibles and Commentaries online.
Where Were the Nicene Council Members When God Was Creating Things. Open
SahidicCopticGospelofJohn.-- 200-300 C.E. Non GodHead Believers This Page
For GodHead Believers- Websites with Verse by Verse Trinitarian/Oneness open Commentaries-
Darby's Young’s and Others -- >>C/H -open--- http://www.onlinebible.net/bibles2.html
For More Info—About Bibles Publications-See write up in BestBiblesComingInTheFUTURE.htm
Since 195O and See BiblePublishers.htm
(1) In a beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and a god was the Word.
Darby's Young’s and Others -- C/H -open--- http://www.onlinebible.net/bibles2.html
(2) Harwood, 1768, "and was himself a
(3) Newcome's version (1796), and the Word was God. In 1808 Thomas Belsham and a Unitarian committee revised Newcome's translation after his death in 1800. Belsham's Revised NT was published in
R/in Reference in Open Belsham's Unitarian New Testament (1808) - Bible Research www.bible-researcher.com
(4) Thompson, 1829, "the Logos was a god
(5) Goodspeed, 1939, "the Word was divine
(6) Torrey, 1947, "the Word was god
(7) New English, 1961, "what God was,the Word was"
(8) Moffatt, 1972, "the Logos was divine
(9) Reijnier Rooleeuw, 1694, "and the Word was a god"
(10) Simple English Bible, "and the Message was Deity"
(11) Hermann Heinfetter, 1863, [A]s a god the Command was"
(12) Abner Kneeland, 1822, "The Word was a God"
(13) Robert Young, 1885, (Concise Commentary) "[A]nd a God (i.e. a Divine Being) was the Word"
(14) Leicester Ambrose, 1879, "And the logos was a god"
(15) Charles A.L. Totten, 1900, "the Word was Deistic [=The Word was Godly]
(16) J.N. Jannaris, 1901, [A]nd was a god"
(17) George William Horner, 1911, [A]nd (a) God was the word"
(18) Ernest Findlay Scott, 1932, "[A]nd the Word was of divine nature"
(19) ames L. Tomanec, 1958, [T]he Word was a God"
(20) Philip Harner, 1974, "The Word had the same nature as God"
(21) Maximilian Zerwich S.J./Mary Grosvenor, 1974, "The Word was divine"
(22) Siegfried Schulz, 1975, "And a god (or, of a divine kind) was the Word"
(23) Translator's NT, 1973, "The Word was with God and shared his nature
(24) Barclay, 1976, "the nature of the Word was the same as the nature of God"
(25) Schneider, 1978, "and godlike sort was the Logos
(26) Schonfield, 1985, "the Word was divine
(27) Revised English, 1989, "what God was, the Word was
(28) Cotton Parch Version, 1970, and the Idea and God were One
(29) Scholar's Version, 1993, "The Divine word and wisdom was there with God, and it was what God was
(30) Madsen, 1994, "the Word was <EM>a divine Being"
(31) Becker, 1979, "ein Gott war das Logos" [a God/god was the Logos/logos]
(32) Stage, 1907, "Das Wort war selbst gttlichen Wesens" [The Word/word was itself a divine Being/being].
(33) Bhmer, 1910, "Es war fest mit Gott verbunden, ja selbst gttlichen Wesens" [It was strongly linked to God, yes itself divine Being/being]
(34) Thimme, 1919, "Gott von Art war das Wort" [God of Kind/kind was the Word/word]
(35) Baumgarten et al, 1920, "Gott (von Art) war der Logos" [God (of Kind/kind) was the Logos/logos]
(36) Holzmann, 1926, "ein Gott war der Gedanke" [a God/god was the Thought/thought]
(37) Rittenlmeyer, 1938, "selbst ein Gott war das Wort" [itself a God/god was the Word/word]
(38) Lyder Brun (Norw. professor of NT theology), 1945, "Ordet var av guddomsart" [the Word was of divine kind]
(39) Pfaefflin, 1949, "war von gttlicher Wucht [was of divine Kind/kind]
(40) Albrecht, 1957, "gttlichen Wesen hatte das Wort" [godlike Being/being had the Word/word]
(41) Smit, 1960, "verdensordet var et guddommelig vesen" [the word of the world was a divine being]
(42) Menge, 1961, "Gott (= gttlichen Wesens) war das Wort"[God(=godlike Being/being) was the Word/word)
(43) Haenchen, 1980, "Gott (von Art) war der Logos" [God (of Kind/kind) was the Logos/logos]
(44) Die Bibel in heutigem Deutsch, 1982, "r war bei Gott und in allem Gott gleich"[He was with God and in all like God]
(45) Haenchen (tr. By R. Funk), 1984, "divine (of the category divinity)was the Logos"
(46) Schultz, 1987, "ein Gott (oder: Gott von Art) war das Wort" [a God/god (or: God/god of Kind/kind) was the Word/word].
(47) William Temple, Archbishop of York, 1933, "And the Word was divine."
(48) John Crellius, Latin form of German, 1631, "The Word of Speech was a God"
(49) Greek Orthodox /Arabic translation, 1983, "the word was with Allah[God] and the word was a god"
(50) Ervin Edward Stringfellow (Prof. of NT Language and Literature/Drake University, 1943, "And the Word was Divine"
(51) Robert Harvey, D.D., 1931 "and the Logos was divine (a divine being)----
Online (52) C/H- Emphatic Diaglott
In a beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and a god was the Word
(Interlineary Word for Word English Translation-Emphatic Diaglott)
The Above Bibles 1-51 and 52 make no mystery out of Theology.htm
The Trinitarian/Oneness Movement Tells People That God Is Mysterious and Incomprehensible
The Following Verses weren’t written for nothing.
The Trinitarian/Oneness Movement would like you to believe that these verses do not exist.
God Reveals Mysteries He doesn’t cause them --the Nicene Creeds caused that.
Who Do Bible Publishers Serve?
Who is their accounting to?
Who Certifies and endorses their work?
21st CENTURY NEW TESTAMENT Not Online—
To Order See Below 1998, Insight Press,
Order This one for only 5.00 Dollars –For Details on the 21st CENTURY NEW TESTAMENT
It Includes 41 pages of Translation Notes.
Look For the Order Form---After Clicking on http://www.goldenagebooks.co.uk/ViewProduct.asp?productID=28
Or E-mail them at eMail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For What is a god Open WhatIsagod.htm
If you need help locating articles of interest open BottomLine.htm view topics listed –If you don’t see what you are
Looking For there is a Librarian E-Mail address is at the bottom of BottomLine.htm
This one is under study Urim-Thummim Version (Updated Revision 2.05)
Bible Studies With WHO ? Study With Whoever Is Willing to teach you—Just get started and compare many different
Sources—and Doctrines---And Ask Yourself—Is The Bible Vocabulary
The Only True Source to Getting God’s Thoughts?
(YHWH God’s Own Inspired Words )YHWH Means C/H-- TETRAGRAMMATON.htm
If You are Satisfied that God Needs Man to Explain
Who He Is and Who His Son Jesus is With Words that have Originated by Man,--
And are Not Biblical Words—then---
You Will Be Satisfied with the Churches that Teach the Man Made Doctrines Called the Trinity/and or Oneness.
If that Doesn’t Satisfy You –you can seek out the Churches that do not Teach the Trinity/and or Oneness—There are a Lot Fewer of them.
They are Commonly
Called Unitarian or
You Can Go to the Phone Book—Look Under Churches ---
Call and Ask for a Free Bible Study.
Instead of calling every Church in the Phone Book and asking them to identity whether they are a Trinity (Trinitarian) Church or a Unitarian or Non-Trinity Church Use the Internet Search Engine.
For the Full Disclosure See http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Nontrinitarianism
In The Wordiq/glossary-http://www.wordiq.com/glossary/a.html
Here are Some Unitarian or
Click on each one—Below --To Learn what Wordiq.com has to disclose about them.
These include The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the Jehovah's Witnesses, the Christadelphians, Christian Science, the Unification Church, UnitarianUniversalists, Branhamists, Frankists, and Oneness Pentecostals, among others. These groups differ from one another in their view of God, but all alike reject the doctrine of the Trinity.
Even proponents of the doctrine acknowledge that scriptural support for the teaching is tenuous. For example, the New Catholic Encyclopedia says, "The doctrine of the Holy Trinity is not taught in the Old Testament" and The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia (http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup/cee/cee.html ) adds, "The doctrine is not explicitly taught in the New Testament." http://www.answers.com/topic/trinity-1
The Library Advocates the Best Course for Teachers and Students is to Fully Study and
Understand the Notes that any Bible Translator Publisher have included with the Bibles
Introduction or in The Appendix—And Read all Footnotes and Fully Understand Them!
Some of The Newest Bible Notes are Here in the Library available Free for You or Linked to.
Library is Here ABOUTUS.htm
Also Study The Apostles Creed http://www.ccel.org/creeds/apostles.creed.html
For How Doctrines Developed and Evolved –See- 4. Creeds And Can
* Independent affiliate of the Unitarian Universalist Association
The Library Advocates that each person Thoroughly examine their Churches
Statement of Faith or Beliefs and agree with it before becoming a member
WITH LOVE FOR THE TRUTH—THE WHOLE TRUTH—AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
–SO HELP US ALL Y.eH.oW.aH in English Jehovah
The Expository Library index.htm
If You go to a Congregation that Teaches all the Above ---You can feel Safe and not Sorry about that--
SBT is only a Reference Library—Not The Salvation Congregation !!