JesusExistasASeparateBeingWithGODAlways and also READ http://simplebibletruths.net/RulePart2.htm
If YOU do YOU are making YOUR Self equal to JehovahOrYahweh.
How can anyone say I love Jesus when You Deny He Really Exist Separately as a being with His GOD
and Father at The RightHandOfGod.htm (YOU believe in the second person of the Trindirty.htm a phantom)
Jesus is real with a life of his own. Jesus was with God before he came to earth
Now That We Are In The Communications Age.htm--20.htm We Can ***Examine *** Everything Ourselves IntroductionForConcernedStudents.htm---OpenIntroduction.htm Plus SbtsCommentaryNote.htm The Expository Library 20.htm
King James set the pattern for a lying Bible translation and that has been proved over and over
THEY believers of the false declaration Nicene open N-C-O-W2
those believers HAVE BEEN successful in hiding Bibles that that render the truth
(1) In a beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and a god was the Word
- Open GodtheSon.htm†††
(2) Harwood, 1768, "and was himself a divine person"
(3) Newcome's version (1796), and the Word was God. In 1808 Thomas Belsham and a Unitarian committee revised Newcome's translation after his death in 1800. Belsham's Revised NT was published in
R/in Reference in Open Belsham's Unitarian New Testament (1808) - Bible Research www.bible-researcher.com
(4) Thompson, 1829,
"the Logos was a god
(5) Goodspeed, 1939, "the Word was divine
(6) Torrey, 1947, "the Word was god
(7) New English, 1961, "what God was,the Word was"
(8) Moffatt, 1972, "the Logos was divine
(9) Reijnier Rooleeuw, 1694, "and the Word was a god"
(10) Simple English Bible, "and the Message was Deity"
(11) Hermann Heinfetter, 1863, [A]s a god the Command was"
(12) Abner Kneeland, 1822, "The Word was a God"
(13) Robert Young, 1885, (Concise Commentary) "[A]nd a God (i.e. a Divine Being) was the Word"
(14) Leicester Ambrose, 1879, "And the logos was a god"
(15) Charles A.L. Totten, 1900, "the Word was Deistic [=The Word was Godly]
(16) J.N. Jannaris, 1901, [A]nd was a god"
(17) George William Horner, 1911, [A]nd (a) God was the word"
(18) Ernest Findlay Scott, 1932, "[A]nd the Word was of divine nature"
(19) ames L. Tomanec, 1958, [T]he Word was a God"
(20) Philip Harner, 1974, "The Word had the same nature as God"
(21) Maximilian Zerwich S.J./Mary Grosvenor, 1974, "The Word was divine"
(22) Siegfried Schulz, 1975, "And a god (or, of a divine kind) was the Word"
(23) Translator's NT, 1973, "The Word was with God and shared his nature
(24) Barclay, 1976, "the nature of the Word was the same as the nature of God"
(25) Schneider, 1978, "and godlike sort was the Logos
(26) Schonfield, 1985, "the Word was divine
(27) Revised English, 1989, "what God was, the Word was
(28) Cotton Parch Version, 1970, and the Idea and God were One
(29) Scholar's Version, 1993, "The Divine word and wisdom was there with God, and it was what God was
(30) Madsen, 1994, "the Word was <EM>a divine Being"
(31) Becker, 1979, "ein Gott war das Logos" [a God/god was the Logos/logos]
(32) Stage, 1907, "Das Wort war selbst gttlichen Wesens" [The Word/word was itself a divine Being/being].
(33) Bhmer, 1910, "Es war fest mit Gott verbunden, ja selbst gttlichen Wesens" [It was strongly linked to God, yes itself divine Being/being]
(34) Thimme, 1919, "Gott von Art war das Wort" [God of Kind/kind was the Word/word]
(35) Baumgarten et al, 1920, "Gott (von Art) war der Logos" [God (of Kind/kind) was the Logos/logos]
(36) Holzmann, 1926, "ein Gott war der Gedanke" [a God/god was the Thought/thought]
(37) Rittenlmeyer, 1938, "selbst ein Gott war das Wort" [itself a God/god was the Word/word]
(38) Lyder Brun (Norw. professor of NT theology), 1945, "Ordet var av guddomsart" [the Word was of divine kind]
(39) Pfaefflin, 1949, "war von gttlicher Wucht [was of divine Kind/kind]
(40) Albrecht, 1957, "gttlichen Wesen hatte das Wort" [godlike Being/being had the Word/word]
(41) Smit, 1960, "verdensordet var et guddommelig vesen" [the word of the world was a divine being]
(42) Menge, 1961, "Gott (= gttlichen Wesens) war das Wort"[God(=godlike Being/being) was the Word/word)
(43) Haenchen, 1980, "Gott (von Art) war der Logos" [God (of Kind/kind) was the Logos/logos]†
(44) Die Bibel in heutigem Deutsch, 1982, "r war bei Gott und in allem Gott gleich"[He was with God and in all like God]
(45) Haenchen (tr. By R. Funk), 1984, "divine (of the category divinity)was the Logos"
(46) Schultz, 1987, "ein Gott (oder: Gott von Art) war das Wort" [a God/god (or: God/god of Kind/kind) was the Word/word].
(47) William Temple, Archbishop of York, 1933, "And the Word was divine."
(48) John Crellius, Latin form of German, 1631, "The Word of Speech was a God"
(49) Greek Orthodox /Arabic translation, 1983, "the word was with Allah[God] and the word was a god"
(50) Ervin Edward Stringfellow (Prof. of NT Language and Literature/Drake University, 1943, "And the Word was Divine"
(51) Robert Harvey, D.D., 1931 "and the Logos was divine (a divine being)----
Reading This makes no mystery out of Biblical-Theology.htm†
One and the same as Truth http://bible.cc/john/17-17.htm is the correct belief
and Jesus was
5And now, Father, glorify Me along with Yourself and restore Me to such majesty and honor in Your presence as I had with You before the world existed.
In a message dated
I love Jesus---According to YOUR belief there is no real Jesus
only Jehovah using another name --AA Is Jesus Real To You Part
YOU T/O Ďs Trinitarian/Oneness Believers confuse people to the point that
people think the Bible Contradicts itself
and they don't know what to believe
Mystery doctrines Let them go!!!!!!!