Goodspeed Bible is not online as we know of
Aramaic Bible: Disciples New Testament An ongoing online
translation of the ... Other translations not yet available
online: - The Revised English Bible (or ...
Online Bible in many translations, concordance search,
cross-references, commentaries, Greek or Hebrew for any verse, audio Bible,
and the history of the ...
New Berkeley Version (see Modern Language Bible); (NCV)
New Century Version · (
The Bible Tool
Welcome to The Bible Tool--
a free, evolving open source tool for exploring the Bible and related texts online.
Created by CrossWire Bible Society, the Society of Biblical Literature and the
American Bible Society as the first in a number of coming Bible engagement
tools using an XML standard called
We offer a number of free Bible software downloads for Windows, Mac, Linux, and PDAs, produced by CrossWire Bible Society. Learn More...
Are you the sort of person
who creates a Klingon translation of the Bible? Would it cross your mind to
build a Hyper-Concordance for the New Testament in your spare time? People are
using an XML standard called
Copyright © 2003 CrossWire Bible Society
· King James Translation (http://wikisource.org/wiki/Bible%2C_English%2C_King_James)
· World English Translation of the Bible (http://wikisource.org/w/index.php?title=Bible%2C_English%2C_World_English%2C_Genesis&redirect=no)
Dever, William B. Who Were the Early
Israelites and Where Did they Come from?
Silberman, Neil A. and colleagues. The Bible
Unearthed: Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient
Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to:
· Net Bible (http://www.bible.org/netbible/)
· Updated King James Version (UKJV) (http://www.believerscafe.com/updatedkjv/index.htm)
American Standard Version (http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?version=
· New English Translation (http://www.bible.org/netbible/index.htm)
· New International Version (http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?version=NIV&passage=all)
· New King James Version (http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&passage=Genesis+1%3A1&version=NKJV)
· New Living Translation (http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?version=NLT&passage=all&language=english)
· New Revised Standard Version (http://www.devotions.net/bible/00bible.htm)
· Revised Standard Version (http://www.bibleontheweb.com/Bible.asp)
· Young's Literal Translation (http://hole-in-one-golftours.com/bibledatabase/online/ylt/)
· World English Bible (Hebrew Names Version) (http://www.ebible.org/bible/hnv/)
· Wycliffe New Testament (http://www.bibledbdata.org/onlinebibles/wycliffe_nt/)
· Online Douay-Rheims Bible (http://www.scriptours.com/bible/)
· Douay-Rheims Bible Online (http://www.drbo.org/) - Complete text with the Challoner footnotes, index and search engine.
· The New American Bible (http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/index.htm) - Catholic translation authorized by the UUnited States Council of Catholic Bishops.
· The Chinese Catholic Bible (http://www.ccreadbible.org/Chinese%20Bible/) - Chinese translation of Catholic Bible. <
· The Skeptic's Annotated Bible (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/) - a version of the Bible annotated from aa skeptical point of view.
Greek New Testament (http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/
· Bible Keeper - Online Bible Study Tools (http://www.biblekeeper.com) - Index of several online Bibles in many llanguages.
· The Bible Gateway (http://bible.gospelcom.net/) - Free online Bible in many translations and encompassing literally 40 different languages.
· Bible Search (http://www.christnotes.org/bible.asp) - multiple translations of the Bible in searchable format
· The Polyglot Bible (http://davies-linguistics.byu.edu/polyglot/) - allows the user to view parallel versioonns of the Bible in numerous ancient and modern languages.
· Bibles for the World (http://www.bibles-for-the-world.com) - Index of online Bibles in many languages and types.
· VulSearch: Latin Vulgate freeware with Douay-Rheims English text (http://vulsearch.sourceforge.net/)
Bible of 1588 (http://digidol.llgc.org.uk/
· Old English Bible (http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/catholic/scriptures/saxon-bible.html) - Links to portions of the Bible in Old EEnnglish.
· believerscafe.com (http://www.believerscafe.com/) - Bible downloads and Bible study aids
· Bible4u.info (http://www.Bible4u.info) - downloadable HTML Bible
· biblekeeper.com (http://www.biblekeeper.com) - a free online Bible study resource for anyone who is interested in reading and researching scripture on the Internet
· BiblePlayer for iPod (http://www.bibleplayer.com) - Read and hear the Bible on the iPod
· The Bible in MP3 Audio (http://www.audiotreasure.com) - Free audio Bible downloads in 17 languages
· Bible Names (http://www.ccel.org/bible_names/title.html) - "An Interpreting Dictionary of Scrriipture Proper Names" from Hitchcock's New and Complete Analysis of the Holy Bible
· The Bible Tool (http://thebibletool.com/) - contains a huge collection of bible texxts, commentaries, glossaries, and dictionaries
· bibles @ thanks4supporting.us (http://thanks4supporting.us/bibles) - over 400 Megabytes of Bibles and resourcces
· Blue Letter Bible (http://www.blueletterbible.org) - online interactive reference library with tools to usefully dig into original meanings of words in original Biblical languages
· DayByDay Bible (http://www.daybydaybible.com) - Bible in a Year Website
· The Flaming Fire Illustrated Bible (http://www.flamingfire.com/bible.html) - a project to illustrate each verse of tthhe Bible using contributions from the public
· GospelTruth.info (http://www.GospelTruth.info/) - Bible information on the Gospel
· The Inspired Version (http://www.centerplace.org/hs/iv/) - by Joseph Smith Jr
· John Duns Scotus Bible Reading Promotion Center (http://www.ccreadbible.org/) - website to promote Chinese Catholic Bibblle reading
· King James Bible (http://sources.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible,_English,_King_James) - at WikiSource
· King James Bible (http://king-james-bible.classic-literature.co.uk/) - HTML version of this title
· King James Bible Search (http://www.freefind.com/find.html?id=24706062)
· The New English Translation (http://www.bible.org/netbible/) - the first Bible made for the Internet
· New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (http://www.watchtower.org/library/rbi8/) - New World Translation of the Holy Scrippttures in the Web
· The Orthodox Bible (http://www.crestinism-ortodox.ro/html_en/05/main.html) (in English)
· The Recovery Version New Testament (http://online.recoveryversion.org/) - a recent translation (1991) produced by Living Stream Ministries; includes extensive footnotes prepared by Witness Lee, founder of Living Stream Ministries, cross references, and outlines for Christian study
· Today's New International Version (http://tniv.info/) (TNIV) - released in the first years of the 21st century, the TNIV is an update to the International Bible Society's New International Version, which was completed in 1978
· The World English Bible (http://www.ebible.org/) - a Public Domain (no copyright) Modern English translation of the Holy Bible, based on the American Standard Version of the Holy Bible first published in 1901, the Biblia Hebraica Stutgartensia Old Testament, and the Greek Majority Text New Testament. It is in draft form, and currently being edited for accuracy and readability.
· Bible online (http://www.bible.tc)
See John1onePlus – Disclosure For
-- Doing RESEARCH
Everyone Has Free-Will---Gen 3 1-6, –Gen
Free-Will to Get This-----Reject This-- --Try to Hide This—ect.---<Whatever !! SBT Believes It Can Get The Truth Out Of Any Bible—Only Because Of a Trained Eye On Good Bible Dictionaries and Encyclopedias--and applying it .
Sbt—Doesn’t Sell God’s Words---Any Links Have to Answer
SimpleBibleTruths.net-The Alternative to Mysticism WHAT IS Mysticism open WHATisMysticism.htm
The Best Bibles---Use
The GWGPNC –RULE - God can not Lie—Nu 23-19,--Heb 6-18 ,--Titus 1:2 (All Truth Must Harmonize With His True Words )
Blessed—By Who—The Same People That Speak-- BadWordsInTheBIBLES.htm
For Myths Open-- http://www.waltm1.net/mythpage.htm
No Bible Reads -- God the Son
YHWH God is No.1 and Deserves the No.1 Best Word Definitions in Translating His Holy Vocabulary. Imitate His Son- Joh 18:37
SimpleBibleTruths.net-The Alternative to Mysticism WHAT IS Mysticism open WHATisMysticism.htm
John 5-26 For as the Father hath life in himself;
–SO HELP US
The Tetragrammaton Testifier
SBT Believes It Can Get The Truth Out Of Any Bible—
Only Because of a Trained Eye
on Good Bible Dictionaries and Encyclopedias –And Applying It.
Or Open John1oneWebsiteBeliefnet.htm
But We Have Enough Truth To Gain Salvation With The
Best Bibles That Apply The GWGPNC Rule –open GWGPNC--Rule.htm
Seek Congregations That Only Use Bible Inspired Vocabulary To Define Bible Topics
No Man made Phantom Vocabulary is Above **YHWH’S** Inspired Provided Vocabulary. TrinityReferenceLibrary2.htm
To E-Mail SBT Read
Is it True That Trinitarians and Oneness Bible Teachers Don’t Believe Jesus is Real?
Survey For all Independently Named Christain Churches- Do you believe Jesus is Real?
Trinitarians--Please Write in with the Scriptures (Supporting Holy-Verses) that proves that Jesus is real to you!
0A4.htm To E-Mail SBT Read
You will get a response in about 3 days time. Below are many references. After reading all the references below + index page and if you
Sincerely believe SBT has missed something and needs to add something more please-E-Mail to Dear firstname.lastname@example.org
Definition of Research-1 diligent and systematic inquiry or investigation into a subject in order to discover or revise facts, theories,